$8.99 - $11.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
$24.99 - $27.99
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
The FSA Alloy Cup JIS bottom bracket is suitable for Italian threaded interfaces. - Alloy cups - Double "snap" seals for water and dirt protection - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - Spindle Interface Type: 386 EVO - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - 24mm spindle compatibility - Stainless steel bearings - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB92
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) MegaExo 19 bottom brackets are for use with 19mm diameter spindles. - Die cast and CNC-machined alloy bearing cups - 19mm I.D. - BB86/92 compatible - BB Shell Width (mm): 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
FSA MegaExo Bottom Bracket - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB89.5 and BB92 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width (mm): 89.5 – 92 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB89.5, BB92
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
FSA MegaExo Bottom Brackets - MegaExo cranks to press fit BB86 frame - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo - BB Shell Width: 86mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Significantly lighter than PFGXP system - Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame - Easy installation - Two fully sealed cartridge bearings - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - BB-frame interface PressFit (Road: 86.5mm) - Crank-BB interface DUB - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Steel
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
$46.00 - $49.99
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Enables the use of a MegaEVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame - Compatible with Gravity Gradient MegaEVO 30mm cranks
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
FSA is proud to introduce the Premium Series, featuring high-quality headsets and bottom brackets meticulously designed to meet the demanding needs of today's bicycle constructors and customers. Precision CNC products and high-quality bearings are the key points of the brand new Premium Series, developed to reach better customer service and the highest level of performance. Premium BSA bottom bracket to suit road 386EVO cranksets. High-quality bearings for minimum friction and maximum durability. - Precision CNC - High-quality bearings - Crankset standard: 386Evo - Frame standard: BSA 68mm, ITA 73mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page