After a long climb, the perfect trail lies ahead of your tires: flowy, dusty, varied, endless. Nothing holds you back from entering the All-Mountain thrills with the M 1900 Spline wheels. A rim developed with optimal balance of durability and weight offers efficient climbing characteristics as well as dent resistance on single trails. With experienced wheel building by hand, this wheel is a reliable partner to collect freewheeling moments in the mountains.
- Intended use = XC and All-Mountain/Trail
- Tubeless ready, 30mm wide and light rim
- Straight-pull hubs/spokes built with a 3-cross pattern
- Includes Tubeless Valve and Tape
- Spline Hub with Ratchet LN 18T freehub drive system
|Hub||DT Swiss 370|
|Spokes||DT champion® Straightpull|
|Nipples||DT Prolock Squorx ProHead alu|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
|Outer Rim Width||35mm|
|Extras||Tubeless tape 32 mm Tubeless valve MTB 32 mm IS 6-bolt adapter MTB|
* Subject to change without notice.
|148 x 12mm / Shimano Micro Spline / Black / Center Lock / 27.5-inch||07613052101200||W0M1900TGD2SA18861|
|148 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / Center Lock / 27.5-inch||07613052101248||W0M1900TGDRSA18973|