Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap. - Length: 2.5 feet
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Fits perfectly in your jersey or backpack and is ideal for, “just running in for a minute,” or to keep honest people honest. Great for jogging strollers & bike trailers too! Features: - 4-Digit Combination Lock - Vinyl-Coated Cable - Self-Coiling Specs: - Cable Length: 5 Feet - Weight: 130 Grams
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
$12.99 - $24.99
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$14.99 - $19.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
$14.99 - $19.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
$14.99 - $24.99
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
• 3mm-thick chain links • 4 digit combination lock • Nylon casing around chain • Lightweight at 308 grams • Chain length: 3 feet
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
• Patented 4-digit resettable combination with easy-grip dials • Recommended for quick release components and accessory lock ups • 2.4mm vinyl coated steel retracting security cable (3 feet)
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Includes 3 keys - Size: 8 x 1800mm
ABUS's Numerino cable lock is suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. - Cable Diameter: 12mm - Length: 85cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- 12mm thick braided steel cable - 4 digit re-settable combination lock - Easily fits in a backpack - Rubber-coated cable - Chain length: 5 feet
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Page 1 of 3 Next page